Thursday, June 18, 2009

Yellow means caution

I am incredibly, utterly bored tonight. My day was busy as usual. I didn't sleep well last night, then I was up this morning to take Seth to daycare, followed by a few hours at my part time job, then off to Peru to finish all paperwork for the funeral, and then to dad's house to visit for a couple hours. After I left there, I had to pick up my nephews from my gramm's house and now I am sitting here, almost 10 at night, waiting to have dinner and watching Lion King with my nephews. I'm a little shakey, assumably because I haven't eaten since almost 2 and my sugar level is surely dropping. I could close my eyes and pass out, except for the two toddlers that are sitting here with me, wide awake.

Sometimes I just wish the world would slow down and let me breath, but in all reality I do this to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment