Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sometimes there just isn't anything to talk about

It's been a couple days since my last post... I've been struggling with staying focused on something to write. I don't think much out of the ordinary has been going on, but then again, I've been such a space cadet, I doubt I would notice if something had happened.

Well, I started this blog because I enjoy writing, but writing hasn't been such an interest to me lately... To be honest, not much of anything is interesting. I'm too tired to want to do extra activities. This summer has been a complete waste for me. Last summer we went camping with dad and Tina and now that she's gone, I just don't want to be sadden with the fact that she isn't with us.

I've also been working a lot of hours lately, partly to because I always like the extra money that overtime offers, but also because now I have to play catch up after all the money I spent covering the expenses of Tina's passing. I'm tired at work too. I just think I need some time away from everything for awhile.

I got teary eyed today... I heard a song that will forever be linked to her death and it instantly brought me to tears. I shouldn't be crying like that after two weeks. I have cried enough tears for her to cover a lifetime worth of death.

No comments:

Post a Comment