Sunday, May 30, 2010

September 8, 2009

School is at full bore. I'm feeling a little stressed as I have really stretched myself thin and may be adding another obligation soon, but I keep telling myself to focus for just two more years.

I'm wondering if I'm living a lie. I always tell people how I'm so happy with my life. I want them to believe it, but do I?

I've been walking three miles a day and recently implemented jogging. It feels good to meet new goals, physically.

I'm excited about work on From The Well House.

Still faithful, with the exception of "virtual lovers." It's not cheating if you never touch, right?

I see Dr. Jatla tomorrow. Suck. I'll leave feeling like an idiot, I'm sure.

Feeling - disorganized, directionless, lazy

Thought - I'm a procrastinator, I feel like I don't know enough and I'm going to fail.

Rationale - Of course I'm only setting myself up for failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment