Thursday, May 20, 2010

August 29, 2009

What if I'm not bipolar, but just random? What happens to a normal person who is taking lithium?

So, I think I am on track, maybe not with my marriage or finances, but I'm balancing school, work, 2 extra curriculars and my kids. Seth has his football and Adrianna has basketball (girl scouts is on hold until basketball is over). She is involved in her school. I joined the PTO, for a first! :) Socially I am more comfortable with people. School wise, I am trying to become more involved there. I really want to get myself networked out so that I can have strong references. I have two good ones so far... the owner of Wendy's of Kokomo and their director of operations. So far, week one of school, homework isn't overwhelming, so things are looking good.

My area of weakness? Lately I have spent a ton of money - WAY too much. But, I'll bounce back, I always do. I've been talking to people I shouldn't. I have not been avoiding people who could lead me "into temptation," the talk is definitely not pure either.... On the positive side, I have not had sex with anyone. It's just talk... so it's not really cheating. I've been very hateful and angry with Shane. More and more I struggle with the idea that I could be bipolar. Maybe I just wasn't handling stress well, maybe random moods... I am a woman, after all.


IT WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH FOR HIM! I MANAGE EVERYTHING WITH OUT HOME AND IT'S STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH! I HATE HIM!!! AS SOON AS I GET A BETTER JOB, HE'S OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment