Thursday, May 20, 2010

August 23, 2009

Feeling - disappointed
Thought - feeling like a fat cow
Rationale - weight fluctuates

The scales went up 2lb from yesterday, but later was just up 1lb. I weight myself several times a day to make sure I'm not eating too much.

Feeling - enraged, unappreciated, spiteful.
Thought - I hate him. I wish he would leave. I want to hurt him.
Rationale - I can't depend on someone else to take care of things, angry with myself for relying on him.

He doesn't seem like he has time for me. I asked him to vacuum the bedroom, I had cleaned it from top to bottom. He sits on the computer or in front of a TV. GRRRRR We had a huge argument, he called me a bipolar bitch, that he's tired of walking on eggshells, he wanted out.

Feeling - unwanted, lost
Thought - I feel so crappy about myself because no one ever wanted me
Rationale - I can't place my value on what others think

What's wrong with me? I think all the men in my life just want sex, except for dad and he just didn't want me at all. For so many people to not want me, there must be something disgusting about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment