Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Compliments

8-21-09
2 Clients told me I was pretty - lol. =)
ex told me I was hot. lol, he'll lie to get whatever he wants

8-22-09
Talking to girlfriend about weight loss and she said I was looking good.

8-23-09
Shane - You're beautiful. I love you
Arielle - sexy teacher with glasses, girl you're hot.
Shane - You make your glasses look good. (LMAO)
Adrian - It looks like you've lost weight.

Through the week, I've received several inappropriate compliments.

Am I empty... Just a shell?
Dow anyone see me for more than sex or boobs?
Will I ever count? Ever be a priority?
As I looked through these, I see the same pattern - compliments on m looks - Which I still don't believe - but I wonder if I am seeking these types of compliments... There are no compliments on my achievements or mental capabilities... Am I that shallow?

No comments:

Post a Comment