Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Impending doom???

It seems as if the more things look up, the more they fall backwards in the same breath. I've been feeling pretty great the last few days... Unfortunately, I believe it may be too great. I'm not one to want to find the negative in all things positive, however the signs are starting to appear. A couple days ago, I went on a spending spree... Thankfully the spree wasn't complete collateral damage, but it was there, nonetheless. The following day, I allowed my anger and irritation to spike it's ugly head. My anger, probably much like the anger of many people with bipolar, is the stake in the heart. I don't just get angry, I get hateful, spiteful, vengeful... all things that shoot arrows through the heart of whoever happens to be the victim to my foe thoughts. The icing on this cake, my binge eating. Yep, I ate about a whole box of cereal AFTER already eating lunch and a dingdong. Hell, I can feel the fat adding to my beautiful muffin-top.
So now, here it is after one in the morning, I have to be up in just six hours and my ass is wide awake, pissing around on the internet.

I'm about frantic worrying about the impending mania. These meds didn't last long at all... Someone help me, I think I'm failing.

No comments:

Post a Comment