Saturday, April 3, 2010

"A soulmate is somebody with whom one has a feeling of deep and natural affinity, love, intimacy, sexuality, spirituality, and/or compatibility."

Is such a whimsical idea even a possibility in this life?

This is all I can give. Take it, without question. Is a life void of happiness, a life at all?

Driving home yesterday, eyes drifting closed every few moments, I glimpsed the quickly approaching, semi truck sitting at the red light straight ahead. I stalled in my decision to slow down. How quickly all my whims of happily every after and a true love would dissipate, and relieve the heartache of realizing that I would never satisfy those desires in my heart.

My soul is fleeing. It's very existence under fire.

I'm too exhausted to finish this tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment