Saturday, December 26, 2009

The death inside me

So, today marks the beginning of the end... A life full of pain, never being wanted, always just a whore. Nothing more than sex for whoever said "you're pretty." I can not continue living in such darkness... It has to end.. I want it to end. I'm tired. It's finally too much. A whole existence and no one ever even wanted me around. I sit here, with no one to talk to. No one is thinking of me right now. No one cares. I hate him. I hate her. I hate everyone. I want them all to die. I want to be there as their last breath escapes. I want to see their warm blood pool under their lifeless body. I want to be the one who has the power to decide their death. It is a never ending cycle. She is fucked. He is fucked. They are all fucked.
I'm cold. I'm empty. I'm dark. I'm void. I'm bitter. I'm determined. You will die. I will rejoice. You have no reason to live.
I will fuck you and decide your fate. You no longer control me. You are scum. You don't deserve to breath.
I HATE! I HATE! I HATE! I HATE! I HATE! I HATE!
DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment